As I child, I dreamed of having real Stratocaster and the time has finally come. I looked online at many Strats but one special caught my eye. I didn’t want a vintage guitar, I develop modern software so I wanted a modern guitar as well.
I respect the quality of stuff, so getting something made in Japan sounded really good. The decision was made and I ordered it. My dream came true on 17.03.2021 and I opened it together with my son. He was so curious as well.
This is a limited series not available in Germany anymore (not in black color). Having two humbuckers, it has really great sound and the best of all is the satin finished neck. Touching the neck feels like touching something so smooth and precious. It’s pretty light weight comparing to vintage Stratocasters and keeps tuning really good thanks to the locking tuners.
The intonation was not quite perfect and I still didn’t set it up, but the bridge allows this and I will do it once I have enough time. Otherwise, finish of the guitar is great and I have no complaints, it is just perfect.
- Body: alder with polyester finish
- Neck: maple with satin polyurethane finish, compound back shape modern C to D
- Fingerboard: selected rosewood, compound radius 9.5"-14", 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut: bone, width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Pickups: 2 x modern modified humbucking type I
- Controls: master volume, neck pickup tone, bridge pickup tone, knurled flat-top knobs, 3-way switch
- Bridge: 2-point deluxe synchronized tremolo with pop-in arm
- Hardware finish: nickel/chrome
- Tuning machines: deluxe cast/sealed locking